Want to join me for the live recording of my podcast (Design Recharge). This week it is very appropriate to what we’re doing at camp. I thought I would tell you about it, in case you want to come to the LIVE show. (You are able to watch live and participate in the chat. It’s super fun) And tomorrow’s guest, Brittany Barnhart, is talking about how she niched down in a specific industry AND within our industry and made some big shifts in her business and she is reaching these ideal customers now and killing it (figure of speech, no one is being harmed.).
Episode 351 Airs Wednesday, July 1, 2020, at 2:30 pm ET / 11:30 am PT / 7:30pm BST
This week we have an old friend who I have seen transform and become a POWERHOUSE as a result of taking some scary steps as an entrepreneur and choose an industry and a specialty. OOHH that’s right double niche. This week’s guest fits perfectly in our Camp Theme and the last Design Recharge of July. We will pick back up August 5.
Are you struggling with getting more clients who value you for your knowledge? Do you know how to attract the type of work you want to be creating?
Join us LIVE on Wednesday, July 1, 2020, at 2:30 pm ET / 11:30 am PT / 7:30 pm BST
To get the live link, sign up at http://bit.ly/dr-list. You’ll get an email then click the link and join us live.
Questions for Brittany
- Brittany we met years ago, can you give everybody a little background about your life and business before you started niching down?
- What was the hardest part about making this committment to focus down? Did you resist it in the beginning?
- How did you find this niche? What lead you to choosing branding and strategy and choosing health and wellness? Were these niche choices at the same time or was it gradual? Was one easier to choose than the other?
- How long have you been pursuing only these types of clients? How long were you posting and building your audience before you had some inquiries?
- What kinds of content were you posting, which things resonated most with your new audience?
- You also employed a business/marketing coach? How did your MasterMind group (Melinda Livsey’s Inner Circle) play a role in your journey?
- When you were asked to teach a workshop at the health and wellness conference did you consider this a sign that you were being seen as an industry expert for this niche?
- How do you recharge? What inspires you?
- Is there a quote or something that you keep close to help you get through tough times?
- What is next?
Brittany’s launching a digital product in August, called Building A FIt Brand Masterclass Bundle. This is going to be a paid product that will teach everything people need to know about identifying their niche + ideal client. The link to get on the waitlist is here: https://mailchi.mp/c294a822b5bd/building-a-fit-brand-masterclass-bundle