Episode 356. Airs LIVE Wednesday, September 2, 2020 at 2:30pm ET / 11:30am PT / 7:30pm BST
Have you ever struggled? I mean hit rock bottom or so close to it you are grey colored and almost lifeless because of it?
I have felt like this before. There are days I still battle this. I know it is a cycle for me and I know now it isn’t forever. Just like failure isn’t forever. My guest this week, my friend, Abi Lemon hit this place a few years ago it was deep and dark.
Again it was the futur pro group that brought Abi into my life. I watched her open up, I watched her willingness to grow, and knew I needed to be friends with her. She is willing to be vulnerable, she is willing to learn, she is also willing to challenge old beliefs about herself. I want to do that too. How about you?
Is there a belief about yourself that you are holding on to? Maybe you don’t even know about it. Hit reply tell me what that is.
I hope that I am as strong as Abi when life throws its curveballs at me. I know they are coming, that is a given.
Abi has been a creative tech recruiter, a designer, and now a strategist. She has rubbed elbows and become friends with CEO’s and from that knowledge and experience she realized some truths…
She is going to talk to us about them on the show.
JOIN US LIVE
Join us LIVE on Wednesday, Sept 2, 2020 at 2:30 pm ET / 11:30 am PT / 7:30pm BST
To get the live link, sign up at http://bit.ly/dr-list. You’ll get an email then click the link and join us live.
Questions for Abi
- Abi we met a little over a year ago and you have been killing it since then. But you have not had the easiest road. You have a interesting career journey, can you give everybody a little background about your start in design and when you started your business? How long you’ve been in business and what you do?
- What you learned about the C-suite people as a recruiter has remained important and you use that knowledge now. Can you tell them about it? (that everyone is a person, a human.)
- How has your ability to read a room helped you as a designer? As a brand strategist? How do you have to adapt and be a chameleon?
- What part of your journey has challenged your mental health the most? How did you overcome? How did you daily get back up and not give up?
- Why did you decide to get a coaching certification? How does that help you as a brand strategist?
- How do you recharge? What inspires you?
- Is there a quote or something that you keep close to help you get through tough times?
- What is next?