Episode 361. Airs on October 21, 2020.
I have not had much down time and you might be interested in some of my recent instagram posts. Or maybe not. 🙂
I actually would really like to know which ones you resonate with.
Have you seen any of them? Want to? Click here.
Then let me know which ones you resonate with, please.
I am doing a 100 day challenge. Which was supposed to help me use the already existing podcast content to make some snippets. WELL… that hasn’t happened, YET.
I am very behind on releasing the podcast but it is because of what Kostas and I have been working on, plus client work, school (6 different classes), one hurricane, a bad sinus infection, and now an eye issue or gift depending on the way I look at it.
I am excited to introduce my friend Kostas Kollias on the show. We will talk about being more productive and being more efficient and effective.
We will also talk about mindset and confidence when we are selling ourselves and the power of community in our ability to build confidence and feel like we belong to a supportive community.
And last thing is income streams. This year has taught us we need to be able to be flexible, have multiple sources of income, and good relationships with our current customers.
I can’t wait to see you at this LIVE Design Recharge. To get the live link, sign up at http://bit.ly/dr-list. You’ll get an email then click the link and join us live.
Join LIVE on Wednesday, OCT 21, 2020, at 2:30 pm ET / 11:30 am PT / 7:30pm BST
The Question are:
- Kostas, it feels like we met years ago, can you give everybody a little background about your start in running your agency and when you started realizing you were meant for more?
- When did you start diving head-first into the research you are doing and why?
- Why do you think we learn together so well? And learn from each other so well?
- Why are you so passionate about helping creatives that are starting out on their own creating their own businesses?
- What do you love researching? How have you formulated your Forest Method?
- What is the ReGeneration Portal? Why is it important now?
- Explain each module? Explain why we are doing it as a workshop series?
- How you answered an emergency ikigai situation for me and how you knew we could coach together after that?
- How have you been uncomfortable in this growth process?
- How do you recharge?
- Is there a quote or something that you keep close to help you get through tough times?