This week on the podcast is Feisty Brown, Theo Fels and Julie Fels create stories for clients and have built long relationships with their clients. Find out how and how they keep up these relationships over the years. Live show on Wednesday, sign up at rechargingyou.com/signup
Aired November 18, 2020.
Questions for Theo and Julie
- Theo, can you give everybody a little background about your start in design and when you started your business? How long you’ve been in business and what you do, who are your typical clients?
- Julie what is your role and how long have you been filling this role for Theo?
- Life has changed a lot in the past 9 months. Y’all told me about always integrating business needs with your family needs, even before COVID. How has that worked for you and how did that prepare you for COVID?
- You are an agile firm and are small but you have some big clients. How have you gotten in the door?
- What role does building relationships with your clients play in your day-to-day business? How do these relationship play a role in the ongoing success of your business?
- How do you maintain your client relationships over the years?
- Why do you think your business has not slowed down since COVID hit? What things have made your business pandemic proof? (relationships built, trust, ability to pivot, ability to help them shift and problem solve?)
- How do you recharge? What inspires you?
- Is there a quote or something that you keep close to help you get through tough times?
- What is next?