Are you ready to be your best without burning out?
Do you know how to handle stress to use it to your advantage?
Are you treating your brain and body in a way you can maximize it and use it at its maximum potential?
Stress takes a toll. Don’t you want to know how to thrive under it instead of crumbling? Then this week is for you. This week marks the final week where we are focusing on Mental Health on Design Recharge.
Episode 368 airs on Wednesday, Jan 27, 2021 @ 7:30pm GMT / 2:30pm ET / 11:30am PT / 9:30am in Hawaii
I am stoked to introduce my friend Dr. Erik Korem. I learn something every time I talk to Erik. I am pretty sure you are like me and if you could you would love to operate at your peak. That is what Erik has been doing for years. He has helped professional athletes perform at their best. Now Erik is helping owners and CEO’s perform at their maximum capacity and ability by using his knowledge and insight gained while working with professional athletes.
Design Recharge is all about hope AND that is exactly what Erik is doing, giving people hope that they can be better and stronger and that stress doesn’t have to get the best of them. Come and learn some tactics to training your body and your brain.
You can always join us for the live taping experience and be part of the community. Come a little early and introduce yourself in the chat, tell us where you are located in the world and say hey!
We start at 7:30pm GMT / 2:30pm ET / 11:30am PT / 9:30am in Hawaii on WEDNESDAYS. Sign up at https://rechargingyou.com/signup to get on the email list to get the link each week.
- Erik, can you give everybody a little background about your career path? What you studied and when you started your business? How long you’ve been in business and what you do, who is your audience?
- What made you want to bring high performance to CEO’s and people in C-suites positions instead of only professional athletes?
- I know you have taught me a lot about stress and how we can use it. Can you share some tips about how stress can be used for us?
- Why is seeing the sunrise and set important to our overall health?
- We have talked about energy boosters on a previous call. I remember one day I was so tired. I hit spots in my day after lunch that are not productive for me. (Usually I schedule calls at this time of the day because it is an energy inducer for me.)
I was talking over iMessage to my friend Shane and we were doing the animoji’s. He was a chicken and I was the dog and I cracked up laughing so much that it was an energy booster for me and I was able to keep going.Why does that happen?
- Can we supercharge those natural down times so we are more productive?
- How do you help people regulate their regular state to be in a state of calm-alert?
- What is calm-alert?
I find it extremely motivating that you’ve worked with professional athletes and helped them operate at their highest potential AND you believe you can train business executives to do the same.(I tell my students they are training to go “pro” in graphic design but they are not acting like the football players or student-athletes. I am not sure if it resonates with them.)
- How do you recharge? What inspires you?
- Is there a quote or something that you keep close to help you get through tough times?
- What is next?