Episode 388, Aired Wednesday, August 25th, 2021
When was the last time you updated your portfolio on the web?
How do you determine which projects go in your digital portfolio?
How often do you update your portfolio? Your website?
Rachel Zampino is a web designer, educator, collaborator, and an entrepreneur. She has seen how busy designers and incredible agencies struggle to keep their own website or portfolio site updated. She has a solution.
Rachel is going to talk to us about how to put together a web strategy for your business and a plan on keeping it updated on a regular basis.
I hope you’ll join us this Wednesday, August 25th at 7:30pm BST / 2:30pm ET / 11:30am PT / 8:30am in Hawai’i. Sign up to get the link at https://rechargingyou.com/signup
You can always join us for the live taping experience and be part of the community. Come a little early and introduce yourself in the chat, tell us where you are located in the world and say hey!
We start at 7:30pm BST / 2:30pm EDT / 11:30am PDT / 8:30am in Hawai’i on WEDNESDAYS.
or listen here:
- Rachel, can you give everybody a little background about your start in design and what you focus on?
- You have recently gone out on your own and have seen a huge problem in the design community, can you tell us about it?
- Where did you start seeing this problem updating sites and creatives being able to keep their portfolio’s current?
- Did you see this working at your agency? What struggles do agencies and freelancers alike have when it comes to their portfolio?
- What kind of a strategy would you give someone who is working on their own and wants to have a site but doesn’t dedicate time to update their portfolio on a regular basis?
- Is the strategy different for an established solopreneur? Or an agency?
- Is using something like Behance or Dribbble ok for our portfolios?
- How do you find time to update your site? How often? Is there a strategy for that? Was it different when you were working for the past agency?
- How do you recharge? What inspires you?
- What is your greater purpose? How are you living that out today?
- What is next?