This 3-month mastermind-style coaching group consists of a small group of creative entrepreneurs trying to grow their businesses. We meet weekly for 12 weeks and receive feedback, hold each other accountable, and discuss successes and failures.
A PowerStation is a place where energy comes together to be transformed and then headed out on a new, clearer path to take on a specific target. That is what we do at the PowerStation.
We bring our energy, our ideas, our experiences. We share our pain points with the group and we use the group to share the results we are getting from the actions we are taking. We learn together and we share the successes and failures. Each season is a $300 commitment and seasons do not go continuously.
I work with individuals all over the world creating stronger leaders, more powerful teams, and confident creatives.
Add me to the PowerStation Waitlist
My consulting and one-on-one coaching can manifest as individualized accountability sessions where we meet regularly, either online or in-person training or workshops for individuals.
Coaching Topics include
• Finding Your Niché
• Uncovering Your Purpose
• Self Promotion Ideation, Resolution, and Accountability
• Creative Block Therapy
• Team Building and Strategizing Key Players Positions
Types of Coaching
• Individual Coaching (1 hour sessions online or in-person. Sold in monthly packages or individually. (Individual single coaching is $150/hour) Or monthly packages $497 for five hours of coaching or $312 for twice a month for 2.5 hours.)
• Intense Individual Coaching (3 hours sessions either online or in-person)
• In-person Intense Individual Coaching (1 to 5 days)
Consulting & Workshops
• Small Workshops (3–10 people, 3–6 hours, or 1–2 days)
• Medium-sized Workshops (ideally 40–50, max 70, 3–6 hours, or 1–2 days)
• Small Business (from 4 hours up to 5 days)