I started a group called the Design Recharge PowerStation. A PowerStation is a place where lots of energy comes together to be transformed and then headed out on a new, clearer path to take on a specific target. That is what we do at the PowerStation. We bring our energy, our ideas, our experiences. We share our pain points with the group and we use the group to share the results we are getting from the actions we are taking. We learn together and we share the successes and failures.
I broke it down into something that is hopefully memorable.
I work with individuals all over the world and businesses all over the United States creating stronger leaders, more powerful teams, and confident creatives.
My consulting and one-on-one coaching can manifest as individualized accountability sessions where we meet regularly, either online or in-person or trainings or workshops for individuals.
Coaching Topics include
• Finding Your Niché
• Uncovering Your Purpose
• Self Promotion Ideation, Resolution, and Accountability
• Creative Block Therapy
• Team Building and Strategizing Key Players Positions
Types of Consulting and Coaching
• Small business (from 4 hours up to 5 days)
• Individual (from 4 hours up to 5 days, or regularly scheduled appointments either online or in-person)
• Small Workshops (3–10 people, 2–4 hours, or 1–2 days)
• Medium-sized Workshops (max 40, 2–6 hours, or 1–2 days)
•Regularly scheduled coaching sessions (online or in-person)