There’s a lot to learn. I know almost nothing about this and will be asking questions about how Kostas Kollias and the other people in the Forest are building this creative community of artist and teaching them how to make, share, and sell their art.
I hope you will join us for the LIVE taping of Episode 406, Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 7:30pm BST / 2:30pm ET / 11:30am PT / 9:30am in Hawaii. Sign up to get the link at https://rechargingyou.com/signup
You can always join us for the live taping experience and be part of the community. Come a little early and introduce yourself in the chat, tell us where you are located in the world and say hey!
Learn more about the community:
- Kostas, can you give everybody a little background into the creative arena? How did you get interested in NFTs?
- For everyone who is green like me can you define NFT and tell us what it is exactly?
- What does it mean to create art to sell in a virtual world?
- What do you have to have to get into this? Digital wallet with bitcoin or ethereum?
- How can artists create a storefront and sell their art? Are people creating art similar to what they would in the real world? Or is this a new style of art and only exists digitally?
- In the last 30 days have you been learning anything related to creating a community dedicated to artist creating art and sharing it in the NFT space?
- Is the NFT space something that is constantly evolving or is this something that is becoming a standard and are able to teach people how to do?
- Why is it so important for artists to have a community of creatives to rally around them as they create and sell their art?
- Why call it the Forest? What is significant about the forest for this community and creative space?
- How can people learn more, or get involved? When can people join?
- What is next for the Forest Community?