The Adventurer receives
- Instead of spending your Fridays by the pool, these Adventurers attend all three “add-on” workshops, each workshop is valued at $200. Workshop #2 Finding Your Identity with Van Cooley, July 16 at 6pm BST / 1pm ET / 10am PT / 7am in Hawaii., Workshop #3 Personal Branding and the Strategy Behind it with Mario Quezada on July 23 at 12pm ET / 5pm BST / 9am PT, and Workshop #4 Reaching Your Audience by Sharing Your Daily Practice with David Jon Walker on July 30 at 6pm BST / 1pm ET / 10am PT / 7am in Hawaii.
- Discount 20% on sketchbook, sticker sheets, planners, and other shop items.
- $100 discount for a 4-pack of coaching calls with diane. Can be used anytime from August 1, 2021 until July 31, 2022. (reg price $1000, your price $900.)
And the Happy Camper Perks
- Each week three speakers share techniques and actionable tips to help campers to reframe mindsets, define and reach their ideal audience, and scale & grow their businesses.
- Campers are encouraged to commit to an hour of work on their business each day. 30 minutes of learning followed by 30 minutes to implement the action steps.
- Included in your ticket is Workshop #1, which is devoted to helping you get the most out of camp. It’s the Get-Connected Workshop led by the Camp Director herself, diane gibbs. This Workshop is live and the first week of camp on Tuesday, June 29 at 12pm ET / 9am PT / 5pm BST / 6am in Hawaii.
- All other workshops will be half price if purchased with Happy Camper ticket. (Or can purchase them later at $100 off with code you will receive in an email.)
- Twice each week we come together as a community for a live Zoom call (Campfire Chats) WED at 5pm ET / 2pm PT / 11pm BST /11am Hawaii & SAT at 12pm ET / 9am PT / 5pm BST / 6am in Hawaii., where diane will have a one-hour, live session to practice, to connect, and to talk about progress and answer questions. You are welcome to participate in any or all of these (doing the homework or watching the videos is not a pre-requisite for attending these Campfire Chats. Everyone is welcome. This is an opportunity for you to converse with other campers and answer specific questions related to topics covered during the week. These Campfire Chats are not recorded. (Final session will be recorded.)
- In between the Campfire Chats we created a Slack channel for campers to have daily access to each other and diane our tireless camp director. Slack is a great place to connect further and share wins, struggles, and ask questions. You will never be removed from this channel, it is also lifetime access.
- Digital post graphics to share what you’re learning at camp for stories and posts.
- Lifetime access to the 2021 Creatives Ignite Camp videos and workbook.
- A sticker delivered to your mailbox, the real one out by the street.
- The last day of camp is July 31 and we will meet and review and share wins, what we learned, and have a recap for the community. This will be a CELEBRATION, where people will share their thoughts about camp, wins, and experiences. This celebration will take place on Saturday, July 31 at 12pm ET / 9am PT / 5pm BST / 6am in Hawaii.
Out of stock