Happy Camper 2020
Happy Campers Receive
- Each week we come together as a community for a live Zoom call (Campfire Chats) two days each week (WED at 7pm ET / 4pm PT & SAT at 11am ET / 8am PT) where diane will have a one-hour, live to talk about progress and answer questions. You are welcome to participate in any or all of these. This is an opportunity for you to converse with other campers and answer specific questions related to topics covered during the week. These chats will be recorded and available for campers to watch through the month of August 2020.
- In between the Campfire Chats we created a Slack channel for campers to have daily access to each other and me, diane, (camp director) to share wins, struggles, and ask questions.
- There will be a mid-month LIVE workshop with special guest Dave Clayton on July 18 at our regular meeting time. This will serve as the Campfire Chat for the week, this will last more than 2 hours and will be recorded.
- Expect a few “extra” lessons from additional speakers throughout the month. Diane couldn’t stop with only 25 lessons.
- A Badge for your website and socials to show you completed the camp.
- Digital postcards to share what you’re learning at camp.
- Lifetime access to the 2020 Creatives Ignite Camp videos and workbook.
- A sticker delivered to your mailbox, the real one out by the street.
- The last day of camp is August 1 and we will meet and review and share wins, what we learned, and have a recap for the community. This will be a CELEBRATION, where people will share their thoughts about camp, wins, and a few surprises.
All Campers Receive
- Each weekday speakers share techniques and actionable tips to help campers to refine, reach, and retain your ideal audience, and to reframing some hindering mindsets.
- Campers are encouraged to commit to an hour of work on their business each day. 30 minutes of learning followed by 30 minutes to implement the action steps.
- Affiliate discounts to products, etc.
Out of stock