Episode 389, Airs Wednesday, September 1st, 2021
Shari Muhima has the ability to connect on a deep level with the people she works with and serves as clients and customers. Shari is a brand strategist who uses her insight and problem solving skills to make companies more efficient and more deeply meet customer’s needs.
I can’t wait to introduce you to Shari. We have gotten to know each other over the past 6 months and she has blown me away. She understands how to build trust and make deep connections. I am also excited for her to explain the difference between Discovery and Brand Strategy.
If you’re ready to learn about how to serve your employees and your customers better then tune in live and join the conversation.
I hope you’ll join us this Wednesday, September 1 at 7:30pm BST / 2:30pm ET / 11:30am PT / 8:30am in Hawaii. Sign up to get the link at https://rechargingyou.com/signup
You can always join us for the live taping experience and be part of the community. Come a little early and introduce yourself in the chat, tell us where you are located in the world and say hey!
We start at 7:30pm BST / 2:30pm EDT / 11:30am PDT / 8:30am in Hawaii on WEDNESDAYS.
- Shari, can you give everybody a little background about what your career path has been? What do you focus on now?
- Have you always been able to see possible solutions to internal and external problems at every company you have worked at even as an employee?
- Can you give us an example of how you see solutions as a contractor or employee for the internal team but also for the customers of the business?
- How have you built trust with internal teams? Generally how long does this take?
- Building trust with customers is different and happens over time. You had some insights that even came down to how you dressed. This was intriguing to me. Can you explain that and why you knew that changing the dress code would drastically change your relationship building ability with your customers?
- How does this superpower connect to what you do with brand strategy?
- What is the difference between Brand Strategy and Discovery?
- How are you able to use these insights in your brand strategy and in a marketing plan for your clients?
- What motivates you to build your business?
- How do you recharge? What inspires you?
- What is your greater purpose? How are you living that out today?
- What is next?
Follow & Connect with Shari
Become a Strategic Photographer https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Become-a-Strategic-Photographer-improve-your-storytelling/182680295?via=teaching